Friday 24 June 2016

The story behind the Qandeel selfie that got Mufti Qavi suspended

The story behind the Qandeel selfie that got Mufti Qavi suspended..

                       Qandeel Baloch is what's going around on the social media circuit. And no one saw her coming.                                  Facebook big name Qandeel Baloch and Mufti Abdul Qavi make an improbable pair, however that is not by any means the only motivation behind why their selfies have mixed up a tempest. 

The photographs stood out as truly newsworthy when their "disputable" nature prompted Mufti Qavi's suspension from the Ruet-i-Hilal Committee and in addition the National Ulema Mushaikh Council. 

Exactly how questionable were those selfies? A discussion with Qandeel and Mufti Qavi reveals some insight into the matter; a story of cases, counterclaims and refusal. 

It started with Neo 

Qandeel and Mufti Qavi were initially familiar amid a live meeting on Neo TV's show Ajeeb Sa, facilitated by Rana Matlub. While on air, Qavi pronounced his craving to visit Qandeel on his next excursion to Karachi. 

As per Qandeel, he made numerous endeavors to get that going. 

"We were both on [Ajeeb Sa], him from Multan, me in Karachi and our host was in Lahore. You may have seen it. He said he would be in Karachi for the moon locating and that it was conceivable we would meet. I said 'Ji mufti sahib, most welcome'," Qandeel imparted to Images. 

"He's reputation hungry. He took my number from the media association and reached me, saying 'I guaranteed I would meet you'. He said 'I'm going ahead this date' and afterward sent me his flight PNR number. Be that as it may, on chand raat I was in Lahore for a demonstrating gig and couldn't meet him." 

Exceptional iftars 

"He came to Karachi once more, the second time for an iftar transmission. He messaged his flight number once more. I let him know I will come to see you tomorrow or day after yet I couldn't go as I wasn't well." 

"The third time he came, he messaged and said from Monday to Friday, I will be in Karachi as I am on Amir Liaquat's iftar transmission. At that point I called him. I apologized for not meeting him prior. He requesting that I come after iftari, yet I said no, I will come toward the evening." 

"He messaged in the first place, then I called," Qandeel underlined, including, "I think this is the reason there is perplexity [about who called whom] and he says I called him. I just called him hence." 

A "contingent" visit 

Mufti Qavi clears up that the writings Qandeel is alluding to are standard messages he sends every one of his companions at whatever point he flies into town. 

"She called me two days before Ramazan and said that her adherents were inquiring as to whether I would visit her. I said to her, 'Yes, let them know that I will come, however just on the condition that you will quick for the entire month'," says Mufti Qavi. 

"I have a propensity that at whatever point I am flying out to another city, I message every one of my companions that I'll be going to the city as of now through this flight. When I went to Karachi for Geo TV, I informed every one of my companions in Karachi alongside her. I have neither sent whatever other content to welcome her or to set up a meeting, nor did I call her. She won't have confirmation of some other message." 

"After this content, she called me the following day, saying that she needed to meet me. At that point, she came to meet me. I had advised her that I will be at Geo TV for iftar transmission, so on the off chance that you come, then interfere with 1pm and 4pm." 

Alone time 

At the point when their meeting took place, Qandeel keeps up that she was separated from everyone else with him generally. 

"We were distant from everyone else in the room," says Qandeel. "I ran there just with my driver. He had called several individuals to make a video of him for online networking. They were two men — one had a camera. To begin with, they were in the entryway, then they went to the room. At that point he disposed of them in five minutes. Bunches of individuals thumped yet he would dispose of them at the entryway." 

Mufti Qavi, be that as it may, says they were separated from everyone else for just a couple of minutes. 

"There was a family from Multan, an authority from inside Sindh who is our seniors' mureed [devotee], a group with a camera, six or seven other individuals and Qandeel. I listened to each of them, she was additionally there and listening to them. I additionally listened to her. All individuals left one by one after which Qandeel said a few things which I specified." 

"When I went to do my wuzu [ablutions], Qandeel wore my cap. When I communicated my astonishment, she said that she wore my cap for barkat [blessings] in light of the fact that she didn't have a dupatta." 

"What she did in the moment or two after that, all the photos that she took are before you." 

'I party a considerable measure so...' 

Qandeel discussed their meeting in more sweeping terms. 

"I thought there would be some advancement in [meeting him] for me. I party a great deal, I thought it is gainful to me on the off chance that I invested some energy around somebody who is religious," says Qandeel. 

"He called me, I didn't comprehend what he resembled. In any case, when I met him, I perceived how he resembled. He was diverse before others than he was with me. He would fake it around other individuals." 

"You may have known about his fatwa, he said that agreement nikkahs are jaez [allowed] and he has stand out malka however has done nikkah 17 times. He said he had heard I was not extremely well off, and afterward said he procures cash and has a great deal of area in Multan and even gave me a business card with his different titles on it. Despite everything I have this business card." 

A kiss and an embrace 

Qandeel claims that the Mufti attempted to get cozy with her amid their meeting. 

"[He attempted to] kiss me and embrace me. You know in showbiz, young ladies are now and again intense so we approve of it. I was giggling and letting him know not to do it. He ceased then and said 'I know you can't phasaofy [trap] a young lady in the initially meeting. As our relationship creates, we will turn out to be more open with each other'." 

"He couldn't control his feelings. He was extremely passionate and made numerous endeavors to embrace and kiss me. The couch I was perched on, he sat on it and attempted to make out with me. At that point he would stop when I requesting that he stop. At that point he'd attempt once more. At that point he began discussing sentiment. He let me know he knows how to allure a lady and said 'You need to do this, begin from the ear and then...' Main ne bola wah Mufti sahib ko tau sentiment karna bhi ata hai [Wow, Mufti sahib knows how to romance]." 

'Complete garbage' 

Mufti Qavi says every one of this is false. 

"I don't have anything to do with the "fahashi" she's discussing. She exited fulfilled by her appreciation and nobility set up. She said she would visit Multan on the second day of Eid and meet my mom." 

"A while after she cleared out, I got telephone calls from individuals saying they saw photographs and recordings on TV stations and that Qandeel had been stating something. At first I believed that whatever she's maxim, she will most likely be stating the proper thing. Be that as it may, then when I was told she said I was lying, then I said 'God help us, she has a free character'. I don't know whether she's doing only this or affected by another person." 

As indicated by Mufti Qavi, Qandeel is currently requesting his pardoning. 

"I got her message requesting pardoning for her oversights. I've pardoned her and I've advised her that in the event that she has any issues later on, she ought to converse with me as opposed to taking part in accuse recreations." 

Mufti Qavi is even open to meet her on Eid. 

"Individuals are continually going back and forth for taaweez or different reasons. On the off chance that she comes, we are exceptionally open, anybody can come to see us." 

Discuss former events. Also, what of the occupation that the selfies have taken a toll him? 

"I believe that each position or respect you accomplish is from Allah. To start with, I was given a position, I spoke to the Markazi Ruet-i-Hilal Committee, the Ministry of Religious Affairs (MORA). I remained a part for a long time. Presently the Markazi Ruet-i-Hilal Committee is being disbanded. The meeting now is the last meeting." 

"After this, another council will be made. I won't dissent the choice made by the MORA however I will say I think they settled on the choice in flurry. Aside from this, I have no grumblings. Whatever choice they have taken, I have no issue with it." 

Qandeel's thought on his suspension? 

"It's provisional right? So he'll return, he has heaps of sources, he will be back. He's a "dou number" individual, it's valid. I've seen his identity myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment