Wednesday 22 June 2016

I would prefer not to play a hackneyed Indian young lady: Anushka Sharma on going to Hollywood

I would prefer not to play a hackneyed Indian young lady: Anushka Sharma on going to Hollywood

Surmise she won't join Deepika and Priyanka abroad so not long after all things considered
                          Guess she won't be joining Deepika and Priyanka overseas so soon after all —Photo courtesy: Bollywood Mantra

It's irrefutable that Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone have begun to make their imprint in Hollywood. 


Is Anushka Sharma going to be next? Not all that soon, it appears. 

Whenever inquired as to whether she has comparative arrangements, Anushka said: "Everything that I'm going to do as a performer, doesn't make a difference what standpoint it's maintaining, must intrigue. I would prefer not to go and play an exhausted Indian young lady." 

"The prosaisms are there so on the off chance that I accomplish something, it must intrigue. What Priyanka and Deepika are doing is astounding. More energy to them!" 

"They're speaking to our nation in a way and making more open doors for other individuals. It's wonderful however I am not working towards it," she includes. 

Kindred performing artist Sonam Kapoor offers the same supposition and had said something comparable recently: "I might want to take my ventures toward the west yet I would prefer not to be the hot Indian young lady there; I have worked hard here to not to be this intriguing Indian young lady. I've worked hard to the point where I could get the chance to do a film like Neerja and be considered important." 

Sharma, who will soon be found in Sultan, said that imparting screen space to Salman Khan in the motion picture was scaring. 

"He's not the sort of a man who will make a special effort to make you feel great. I was scared to work with him. He's the same with everybody and I truly like this quality about him; he's exceptionally fair." 

Coordinated by Ali Abbas Zafar and created by Aditya Chopra, Sultan is slated for a July discharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment