Wednesday 15 June 2016

Mawra goes house chasing in Mumbai

Mawra goes house chasing in Mumbai

                       The actress shared that she had been house hunting in the city for a while now
Following the time when Mawra made her Bollywood debut in Sanam Teri Kasam, she's been flip-tumbling amongst Pakistan and India. 

It's not a mystery that she's taken a getting a kick out of the chance to investing energy over the fringe thus not by any stretch of the imagination stunning that she's hoping to lease a spot out there. 

Conversing with Hindustan Times, the 22-year-old performing artist uncovers: "I've been living in an inn for as far back as year and I am worn out on it. I need my own space. I've been house-chasing in Mumbai for quite a while and I ought to focus in on one in the following few days." 

"My routine is like that of a traveler however I long for the solaces delighted in by a typical young lady. Actually, while shooting for Sanam Teri Kasam, I transformed my vanity van into my room." 

The Aahista driving woman is all commendation for India. She shared that she had gotten "a great deal of adoration and admiration here". 

"I am content with the assortment of work I'm arriving and the blend of individuals I have met," she includes. 

Mawra, who has grown up watching Bollywood movies, likewise said she "appreciates" Priyanka Chopra. "I feel that my profession reflects hers. She is working in the U.S. what's more, in India, while I carry amongst Pakistan and India. I esteem the input I have gotten from her on Twitter," says Mawra, who hasn't met Priyanka yet "might want to meet her sometime in the future" 

Mawra is presently anticipating taking off on an excursion before she starts chipping away at her next film. "I am going by Europe for 20 days with my sister and will likewise be going to Sydney, Australia, where my folks stay for Eid," she uncovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment